If you are in search of good e-commerce cards, then you are at the right place. here present the top-rated and best e-commerce cards with unique features and so many benefits. So, if you want to own any e-commerce card, then have a look at these cards and must select them. It will definitely attract you for their best features. Here is the detail of each card.
Here is a List of the 10 Best Shopping Credit Cards in India 2021
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card
- Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
- American Express Smartearn Credit Card
- SBI SimpyClick Credit Card
- HDFC Money-Back Credit Card
- Standard Charted DigiMart Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
#1.Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
If you are a Flipkart lover then Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is the best option for you. Moreover, it is offering 1.5% flat cashback on all of your spending’s. By using this you will get 4% cashback on Uber Goibibo and PVR services. The best part is that the partners of Flipkart are very responsible as it allows customers to save on Fitness, Movies, and Shopping services.
Its annual fee is Rs 500 while the process of the Minimum income requirement is communicated at the time of sourcing.
You can avail of 5% cashback on services like Myntra and Flipkart
On using Goibibo, MakeMyTrip, Uber, and PVR you can get a 4% cashback
There will be the reward of 2900 on joining and activation of services from Gaana, Myntra and Goibibo
- You will get Annually 4 free lounge visits.
- You will get a 20% discount on partner restaurants that are more than 400 like TGIF, KFC, and Berco
- On transaction of Rs 400 to 4000, there will be a 1% fuel surcharge waiver
Read About: Best ecommerce cards in India
#2.Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card card is very beneficial for you as if you buy an Amazon Prime membership then you will get 2% cashback from Amazon. And all other transactions give you 1% cashback. As you know that Amazon is one of the best platforms for online shopping ranging from furniture to electronics and almost everything. So if you use this card for online shopping then you will get amazing rewards.
There is NO annual fee for this card.
The minimum income required for this is Rs 25000 per month for ICICI bank customers and Rs 35000 for others.
- Credit card is free for lifetime
- Prime customers will get 5% cashback on shopping by Amazon
- Non-prime customers on shopping will get 3% cashback
- On all other transactions, there will be a reward of 1%
- On transaction upon fuel, there will be a 1% fuel surcharge on any petrol pump
Read About : Shopping Credit Card
#3.HSBC Cashback Credit Card
HSBC Cashback Credit Card card gives you unlimited cashback on all of your spendings. There are no minimum purchasing criteria. So there is no worry. this card allows you to earn 1.5% cashback on online shopping and 1% cashback on all other spendings. If you spend more then in return you will also get more cashback.
Its annual fee is Rs 750.
The minimum income required is 33333 per month.
- By using Swiggy you will get 20% off on order more than Rs 400
- Spending Rs 1000 or above you will get a 5% discount
- There is no limit for cashback
- While dining at partner restaurants in big cities you will get up to 15% cashback.
- If you are a big spender and love online shopping then you should get this credit card to avail many facilities and also cashback.
#4.HDFC Milennia Credit Card
HDFC Milennia Credit Card credit card is suitable for those who love online shopping and want to avail of cashback facilities. This card allows you to avail of 5% cashback for online transactions and 1% cashback on offline spendings.
Its annual fee is Rs 1000.
The minimum income required is Rs.25000 per month.
Read About : Forex Credit Card
- On paying the Membership fee you will get 1000 reward points
- After spending at least Rs 1 lac you will get Rs 1000 gift voucher. while shopping via Amazon, Shopping via SmartBuy, and Flipkart you will get 5% cashback.
- On wallet reloads you will get a 1% cashback
- Your joining fee is reversed to your account after paying a membership fee
- Fee wavier can be achieved if you spend a minimum of Rs1 lac
- If you occasionally travel within India then you should get this card
- This card allows availing a variety of discounts and cashback for online and offline transactions.
#5.Axis Bank Ace Credit Card:
Axis Bank Ace Credit card offers the best cashback of 2% upon all transactions and 5% cashback on bill payments. Low fee and best nontravel rewards are the best reasons to avail of this card.
Its annual fee is Rs 499 and the Minimum income required for this is communicated on time of sourcing.
- There will be the reward of 5% cashback on every bill payments and mobile recharge
- For using Swiggy, Ola and Zomato you can get a 4% cashback
- It covers 2% discounts on all other spendings
- Cashback upper and lower limit does not exist.
- You will get 4 free lounge visits annually
- While dining at partner restaurants you will get 20% off.
- On all fuel stations, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- If you are linked with Amazon, Flipkart, and Paytm then its other credit card is highly appreciated that also give you many offers.
#6.American Express SmartEarn Credit Card
American Express SmartEarn Credit Card is highly appreciated by American Express for those who want to get cashback upon all of their spendings this card is also favorable for frequent users of Uber and Flipkart as these services give 10X reward points. So if you want to use online shopping and want to get amazing discounts then you should apply for this card as soon as possible.
Its annual fee is Rs 495
The minimum income required is Rs.37500 per month.
- On spending 50 Indian rupees for Uber and Flipkart you will get 10C reward points
- There will be the reward of 1 point at the spending of Rs 50 in any category
- If you spend 40000 or more in the last year then the renewal fee will be waived off on this card
- In the first 3 months of joining, if you spend Rs 10000 then you will get Rs 500
- The best feature of this credit card is that you can convert your rewards on purchases into the EMI and the interest rate is also 12% annually.
- There is a contactless payment symbol on both sides of this card
- Its interest-free period is about 52 days
#7.SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is very favorable as it has easy eligibility and a low annual fee. This allows you to get 10X rewards on purchasing through Amazon, Cleantrip, and urban clap.
All purchases other than these give you 1.25% cashback.
Its annual fee is Rs 499
The minimum income required is Rs.20000 per month.
- There will be a welcome gift from Amazon worth Rs 500
- On online spending of Rs 100, you will get 5 reward points.
- Out of these, on all categories reward point will be 1
- On a transaction between Rs 500 to Rs 3000, there will be a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- You can avail e-voucher of Rs 2000 if you reach a spending limit of Rs 1 lac and Rs 2 lac.
- Convert your purchases of more than Rs 2500 into EMIs
- You can easily get supplementary cards for family members
- If you have an active credit history then you must get this card
#8.HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card:
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card benefits that this card is offering are very satisfactory.on online shopping, you can also get some extra rewards. And online shopping has no limit and not limited to any one category. you can order food online and can also pay utility bills.
Its annual fee is Rs.500
The minimum income required is Rs.3500 per month.
- There is a welcome gift of 500 reward points
- For every Rs 150 online purchase, there is a reward of 2X
- On Retail purchasings, you can get 2 reward points
- All collected rewards can be converted into cashback
- 100 cashpoints are equal to Rs 20
- Spending of Rs 400 there will be a 1% surcharge waiver of fuel
- The fuel surcharge waiver limit is up to Rs 250 in a month
- There is also some more features like Loan on a Credit card, Insta jumbo loan, and Smart EMI
#9.Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card:
Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card is most suitable for those who love online shopping. This card allows some more favors like travel, dining movies, and grocery purchases.
Its annual fee is Rs.49 per month
The minimum income required is Rs.50000 per month
- You can get 20% off at Myntra
- While shopping for groceries from Grofersyou can get a 10% discount
- There will be a discount of 10% on Zomato
- The price of the discount is Rs 150
- On travel booking via Yatra, there is up to 25% off
- There is 15% off on Ola rides
- The maximum cashback is Rs 600
- You will get 20% off on Myntra
- You can get a 10% discount on Grofers
- You can get a 10% discount on Zemanta
- There is a discount of Rs 200 on INOX
- 20% discount on domestic flights with Yatra
- Ola gives you a 15% discount by using their service
- There is a facility of Loan on Credit Card
- It allows a Balance transfer facility
- Its transactions are contactless
- Its late fee charges are Rs 100
- Its Cheque Bounce fee is Rs 500
#10.Axis Bank Neo Credit Card:
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is very helpful who love online shopping and want to get some extra reward. This card covers rewards for movies and shopping also. Shopping via Myntra is the best option for online shopping lovers.
Its annual fee is Rs.250
The minimum income required is communicated at the time of sourcing
- You can get 10% off on movie tickets
- On spending every Rs 200 you can get 2 reward points.
- On online spending of Rs 100, you will get 5 reward points.
- Out of these, on all categories reward point will be