Sharekhan is the 5th largest retail brokerage firm in India founded in 2000. It has 6,79,333 active clients. It is known as Indian 3rd largest stockbroker. They are providing their services through an online system (website) and through offline systems (offices and branches) Its headquarter is in Mumbai. this article nowadays is complex and analyses the methods in which the best enacts in phrases of the merchandise it has to provide best services.
ShareKhan latest brokerage charges
The latest charges of brokerage offered by sharekhan are,
- The charges for the Equity delivery are 0.50%
- The charges for the Equity Intraday are 0. 10%
- The charges for currency futures are 0.10%
- The charges for the currency options are 2.50%
- The commodity charges are 0.10%.
Charges for the account opening of sharekhan:
If you want to open an account, you will have to pay the following payments.
- For the opening of the classic account, the charges are Rs 750.
- The charges for the opening of the trade tiger account are Rs.1000.
Charges for the transactions from the sharekhan:
The transaction charges offered by the sharekhan are,
- Transaction charges for the equity delivery are 0.003%.
- Transaction charges for the equity intraday are 0.003%.
- Transaction charges for the equity futures are 0.0019%
- Transaction charges for the equity options are 0.05%.
- Transaction charges for the currency futures are 0.001%.
- Transaction charges for the currency options are 0.04%.
- Transaction charges for the commodity are 0.002%.
Charges for the opening of Demat account :
If you want to open a Demat account, you will have to pay the charges.
- Their account opening charges are zero.
- Their charges for the maintenance of the account are Rs. 400/- per year.
Procedure for the opening of the account :
If you want to open the Demat account, you will have to follow the following procedure.
- Open the website of Sharekhan and enter the account option.
- Enter your phone number. Then the company team will call you back and your account will be opened.
Documents needed for the opening of account:
The documentation required by the sharekhan is,
- You will have to submit the Id card in order t verify your identification.
- You will have to give them proof for the verification of the address.
- You will have to submit the statement of the bank for at least 6 months.
- Passport size image
- You will have to pay the AMC fee voucher along with all documents.
- The initial deposit cheque of your account.
Stock exchanges offered by Sharekhan:
Sharekhan offers their customers two trading platforms.
The products offered by Sharekhan:
Share khan avails their customers with the following products.
- Equities delivery
- Equities Intraday
- Mutual funds.
- Commodities (not for traders having a classic account)
- Portfolio manage services.
Membership information of the Sharekhan:
If you want a membership, and you want to reach out to sharekhan, the information is given below.
- The membership Id of the BSE is INF011073351.
- The membership Id of the NSE is INE231073330.
- The membership Id of the MSEI is INF261073333.
- The membership Id of the NSDL is IN-DP-NSDL-233-2003.
- The membership Id of the CDCL is IN-DP-CDSL-271-2004.
- The membership Id of the PMS is INP000000662.
- The membership Id of the MCX is MCX/TCM/CORP/0425.
- The membership Id of the NCDEX is NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0142.
Platforms for the trading offered by Sharekhan:
They avail their customers with online software for trading. They provide them 4 platforms which are,
- Trading Terminal:
- For this type, there is an installable software, which names Sharekhan Trade Tiger. With the help of this software, the traders can examine the experiences of the trades with their dealers.
- To install this application, click on the sharekhan website. And at the top you will see the option of “Active Trader”, and under this, you will see a tab of Trade tiger, then click on the download option. And your software will be downloaded easily.
- The trade can invest through this application.
- They can have access to the stock scanners easily with the help of this software.
- They can use the modern charting facilities with the help of it.
- Website Trading:
- The website trading is the famous platform for trading of the Sharekhan. It is basically for the investors and the local traders. You can easily have access to the website with the help of a browser.
- This type of trading is independent. You do not need anyone to interrupt your work and business. There will be just you and the platform for the trading.
- With the help of this one platform, you can invest and trade to multiple exchanges.
- You can invest in mutual funds also.
- Mobile Application Trading:
- This platform we can say is the easiest form of trading. You can have access to your investment and trading just by your smartphones. This is application is named Sharekhan mobile trading application, which you can easily install using Andriod or IOs via the play store.
- You can secure your funds’ transfers with the help of this application.
- You can have the access to training classes with the help of this application.
- The number of installs of this application is from 50,000 to 100,00.
- The size of the application is 17 Mb.
- Mini application:
- This is basically a website having the light version, which you can easily access by using your smartphones. There will be no need for the desktop.
- With the help of this website, you can track all your funds and deposits at any time.
- You can also secure your transfer with the help of this.
- You can also have access to your favorite stock with the help of the watchlist of this website.
The leverages or exposure for the different products of the sharekhan are different. These are given below.
- The exposure for the equity delivery is up to 5X.
- The exposure of the Equity Intraday is up to 10X.
- The exposure of Equity future is 2X.
- There is no exposure for the Equity options.
- There is no exposure to the currency’s future.
- There is no exposure to the currency options.
- The exposure for the commodities is up to 2X.
Rating of the sharekhan by customers.
- The customers rate the fee of the sharekhan with 3.3 points out of 5.
- The customers rate their Brokerage fee and plan with 3.0 points out of 5.
- The customers rate their Usability with 3.7 points out of 5.
- The customers rate their service with 3.3 points out of 5.
- The customers rate their research capabilities with 2.9 points out of 5.
- The percentage of complaints is 0.06%, on exchange NSE from 2020-2021. But from 2019-2020 the rate was 0.03%.
- The percentage of complaints is 0.01%, on exchange BSE, from 2019-2020.
- The percentage of complaints is 0.02%, on the NSE exchange, from 2018-2019.
- The percentage of complaints is 0.03%, on the NSE exchange, from 2017-2018.
- The percentage of complaints is 0.03%, on the NSE exchange, from 2016-2017.
- The percentage of complaints is 0.02%, on the BSE exchange, from 2017-2018.
- The percentage of complaints is 0.01%, on the BSE exchange, from 2016-2017.
- They avail their customers with customizable schemes.
- They offer their customers a variety of trading platforms.
- There are no charges for account opening and for other processes.
- They avail their customers with SMS and Call trade services.
- They do train their customers which are noobs.
- They give reliable customer services.
- Sharekhan is regulated by the Security and Exchange Board of India.
- Sharekhan does not avail their customers with 3 in 1 account.
- The charges of the brokerage are higher to some extent as compare with the other stockbrokers in the market.
- If you will trade, you can lose your maximum funds for the brokerage in the perspective of one stock price.
- There is no facility of the commodities for the traders having the classic accounts.
- This is only available in the Indian market, there is no facility for NRIs.
- They offer the funding just through the bank transfer.
We see the Sharekhan with all perspectives. So we can say that it is a unique stock broker in India. They have low non-trading charges and the trading platforms are awesome. They give the customers good services and avail them of good research tools.
Sharekhan has earned a unique name among the fine stock brokers in India in a short period of time, which is a huge success.
ShareKhan is regulated with Security and Exchange Indian board, so there is no question arises for the trust. You can trust them blindly because they are approved.
It has some drawbacks though like this has access only in the Indian market, and trading fees are higher than other stocks and there is an issue to most customers of transferring of funds.
But its advantages are more that we can neglect its drawbacks. So, their encouragement for all of you to have a try at Sharekhan and avail yourself of its unique features.