We’re sure you have learned plenty from multiple bike insurance companies about the incentives and coverage provided in the different forms of bike insurance policies when it comes to choosing the right two-wheeler insurance plans.
Two Wheeler Insurance is compulsory in India under the 1988 Act. Regardless of being a legal requirement, regardless of any unexpected incidents, having insurance often serves as an additional bonus in the event of injury or loss to a two-wheeler.
Two-wheeler insurance schemes provide various extra benefits alongside third-party liability benefits, such as free services/repair of the two-wheeler as well as its accessories, other discounts, etc.
However, given the sheer multiplicity of insurance providers in the country, it is often a challenging task to choose the best two-wheeler insurance policy in accordance with one’s exact requirements and the budget.
List Of Best Two Wheeler Insurance Plans: 2021
By offering coverage against any third-party risks, two-wheeler insurance policies cover all forms of two-wheelers, including motorcycles and scooters. In addition, in the event of loss or harm sustained due to some mishap/accident, it also saves you from unnecessary fiscal expense on a larger scale.
Do not forget to compare numerous bike insurance quotes and determine the characteristics provided in the policy when you plan to purchase a bike insurance policy online. The two-wheeler insurance plans offered in India are below:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
- Digit Two Wheeler Insurance
- Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
- Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Two Wheeler Insurance
- New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance
Here is Overview of each Company
#1. Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
When it comes to two-wheeler insurance policies, dependability, streamlined services, creative products, and a clear customer-oriented approach make Bajaj Allianz one of the popular names sought after.
Here are the main features of bike insurance at Bajaj Allianz:
- Compensates for two-wheeler damage or failure caused by natural calamities such as earthquakes, cyclones, floods, etc., as well as manmade concerns such as burglary, riots, terrorist activity, etc.
- Offers insurance benefits to third parties in the event of property loss, accidental injury, or death.
- Simple online renewal of policies
- Free services at selected garages
- 24X7 customer support that offers immediate assistance for any problem related to policy or service
- Settlement/support for fast and hassle-free claims and various free services
- SMS alerts with respect to the claim status of the insured two-wheeler
Read More : Coronavirus Health Insurance
#2. Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
Bharti AXA two-wheeler insurance provides insurance options for customers’ diverse insurance needs. It provides a wide variety of insurance policies for good two-wheeler manufacturers for different models.
The key features of Bharti AXA Two-Wheeler Insurance are below:
- A long-term, versatile program that provides up to 20 percent discounts
- Provides the pillion rider with a basic bike insurance policy along with accidental coverage of Rs.1 Lakh
- Facility for online purchase and renewal of two-wheeler insurance
- Immediate online issuance of Regulation Copy
- One-time premium-time premium
- For convenient online premium payment, various payment modes
- Discounts for members of The Automotive Association
- Free maintenance in India via cashless network garages
- The successful 24X7 customer service team addresses claim-related and other policy-related problems quickly
- Offers add-ons to an affordable insurance premium for comprehensive insurance
Read More: Term Insurance
#3. Digit Two Wheeler Insurance
It is beneficial to buy Digit two-wheeler insurance because it provides extensive protection from any third-party liability sustained and own losses as well. Mr. Kamesh Goyal, who was formerly the CEO of Bajaj Allianz, had previously founded the company.
Let us take a look at the following features given in the two-wheeler insurance Digit:
- Avail cashless facilities at registered network garages across the country for repairmen
- Adapt the strategy according to the requirements
- Claim settlement process allowed by smartphone
- Make a call and your beauty will be picked up at your house, fixed, and dropped
#4. Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance
It is not a challenge at all to buy Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance policies. You can easily purchase the policy online and use fast alternatives for payment and renewal.
Have a look at the main features provided in Edelweiss two wheeler insurance below:
- Customize your two-wheeler insurance package according to your criteria
- Accessible Personal Accident Cover
- Simple access to garages without cash
Read More: Family Health Insurance
#5. HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance
HDFC ERGO is yet another big insurer at affordable rates that provides extensive two-wheeler insurance coverage. HDFC ERGO is ISO accredited and takes pride in its outstanding level of customer service, superior protection of information, smooth issuance of policies, and service procedure for claims.
The main features of HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance are below:
- Instant issuance of online policy and renewal
- Two-wheeler Policy Customizable
- Repayment to the two-wheeler as well as the policyholder of all accidental losses
- Accessible repair facilities for two-wheeler and accessories
- Policyholders should make online claims
- Effective, round-the-clock customer support to help policyholders address queries/issues related to policies and services
- Voicebox of the consumer
#6. IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance policy is pocket-friendly and, with maximum financial support, meets the needs of people from every walk of life.
- The main features provided in IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance are as follows:
- Hassle-free method of documentation at the time of purchase
- The hassle-free and quick process of claim settlement
- The number of emergency services that are provided
- Accessible round-the-clock assistance services
#7. Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance
Two-wheeler insurance policies from Kotak Mahindra are a worthy investment that offers maximum cover and protects you from any unnecessary financial costs due to any mishap or accident.
Some of the main features provided under the Kotak Mahindra two wheeler insurance policy are described below:
- You can buy the policy online and in a simple way.
- Provides safeguards from civil liability by third parties
- Extensive range of additional covers available
- The phase of rapid renewal
#8. Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance
Liberty two-wheeler insurance policy includes full cover and takes care of any unfortunate damage or failure that may occur to the two-wheeled vehicle and any property or entity of third parties.
The primary features offered under the Liberty two wheeler insurance include the following:
- Method of fast claim settlement within a week, often
- Advantage of cashless garages/ workshops network
- Efficient help for customer service
- Simple purchase and renewal of the policy
#9. National Two Wheeler Insurance
Your prized possession is protected from any untoward incident by the national two-wheeler insurance scheme.
The main features offered by National Two Wheeler Insurance are the following:
- Personalize your insurance package based on your criteria
- Can online monitor the claim status
- No Claim Bonus Availability (NCB)
- Available Fast cashless claim service
#10. New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance
A wholly government-owned corporation, New India Assurance has not only built a nationwide scope but has also established a strong global presence in over 27 nations.
The main features of two-wheeler insurance under New India Guarantee are described below:
- Processing Fast Statements
- An outstanding method of grievance resolution – Once registered, complaints are remembered within three days and resolved within 15 days.
Read More: Car Insurance