This is an online stock broker private company incorporated in 2011. This is a technology-based low brokerage charge costing in India. Its main headquarters are in Mumbai and Maharashtra, India. Its products are Stocks, Commodities, Currencies, and Mutual funds.
Here is the proper review of the Upstox mentioning all the details, features, pros, and cons. And by keeping in mind all things about Uostox, there is a conclusion at the end which is the final review.
Upstox latest charges
- Upstox online account opening charges are zero
- Trading and Demat account opening charges are also zero.
- Trading account maintenance charges are zero.
- Demat account maintenance charges are Rs. 300/- per year.
- They charge Rs.20/- for one call on their SMS & Call trading service.
- The trader when sent a physical contract note to the company. He/she will have to pay Rs.25/- for one order. There is also a courier fee extra for sending the physical contract note to them.
- If the trader wants to transfer the fund. He/she will have to pay Rs.7/- after one transfer.
Upstox trading platforms:
- Upstox offers mobile and website-based trading.
- Upstox’s trading platform is built in-house by RKSV to make it extremely easy to place orders through mobile as well as web browsers. As of now, no trading terminal is available through Upstox.
Upstox online account opening
- If the customer wants to open an online account, then he/she must follow the easiest step which is,
- Click on the website of upstox, which is www.upstox.com, and fill up the application form. Your account will be opened.
Read: 5paisa Review
Brokerage charges offered by Upstox:
- Upstox offers zero charges for the equity delivery.
- Upstox charges Rs. 20/- for the equity Intraday.
- For the equity futures, Upstox also charges Rs. 20/-
- Their currency future charges are also Rs. 20/-
Saving of brokerage charges from Upstox:
As compared to the other brokerages, you can save a large amount of money like 90% from Upstox. If you invest from another brokerage, they charge so many of the investment charges. But Upstox charges of investment are nill. This is the key point for the Upstox users that they can save the brokerage charges and can easily trade and invest without any fear.
Upstox Basic Plan
This package is for everyone. There is no restriction on it for higher traders or lower traders.
- The exposure for the NSE & BSE Cash is 20X.
- The exposure for the Index futures is 28X.
- The exposure for the Stock futures is 6X.
- The exposure for the NSE Currency is 5X.
- The exposure for the INDEX sell option is 4X.
Charges for the priority pack:
- The brokerage charges for the Upstox are Rs.20/- for one trade.
- The charges of the basic plan for the equity trading are zero.
- The charges of the basic plan for the commodities trading are also zero.
Upstox priority pack:
This plan is specific for those traders who want to invest more and want to trade at higher exposure.
- There is 2X exposure for the closing offset, One cancels the other order, and on bracket order.
- There is 28X exposure for the closing offset, One cancels the other order, and on bracket order.
- There is 27X exposure on cash, while in the basic plan it is 20X.
Charges for the priority pack:
- Their brokerage charges are Rs.30/- for the one trade
- If the trader wants to activate the priority plan, he/she will have to pay Rs.999/- per month for equities trading.
- If the trader wants to activate the priority plan, he/she will have to pay Rs.499/- per month for commodities trading.
Upstox customer support:
- They offer online trading to their customers.
- They provide email support.
- There is no 24/7 support to their customers.
- They do not offer offline trading to their customers.
- They do not provide chat support to their customers.
- There will be no branching facility to the customer,
Upstox online trading platforms:
They offer their customers with following trading platforms.
- Pro web:
- This is an advanced feature trading of the Upstox based on the browsers. The approach of web trading will be using the website of Upstox. The features that they are offering make trading easy for the traders. The trader can track all the data easily by using advanced technology.
- Desktop trading:
The desktop trader of the Upstox is commonly known as NEST Trader. It is basically software, which helps the trader for approaching their account or for placing an order. This trader has a customizable scheme and a low enterprise level.
- Mobile application:
The trader can install the Upstox pro mobile application to track the account and investment while trading. With the help of this application, the trader can easily handle all the issues. He/she will be immediately notified of every news, once he/she signed up on the application. The trader can resolve all the problems and can get in touch with executives immediately.
- Demat account opening of the Upstox:
The trader can open an online Demat account of Upstox.
- You have to open their website and click on the open Demat account.
- After opening it, you will be asked some basic information, name, contact number, date of birth, and email id. You will have to fill these options carefully.
- The next step will be documentation, you will have to upload the documents. The documents required will be the Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size images, and the salary slip for the salary proof.
- Submit your Aadhaar details carefully and click on OTP in order to verify your identity successfully.
- After all this process, your Demat account will be opened without any trouble.
Upstox products offered to the customers:
They offer their customers with following products.
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Currency options
- Currency futures.
Products not offered to the customers from Uostox:
They do not offer their customers these products.
- Commodity trading
- Mutual funds
- Forex trading
- Banking facility
- Insurance facility
- Upstox 3 in 1 account opening procedure :
If you want to open an 3 in 1 account, then follow these steps.
- Step 1:
Open their website and then enter the page of the account.
Put your contact number and email id as per the given options.
- Step 3:
Verify yourself with the help of SMS which will be delivered to your Provided contact number or email id.
- Step 4:
Next, there will be options to be filled in about yourself, which must be filled correctly.
- Step 5:
You will have to upload your signature and filled the details of your PAN.
- Step 6:
In order to verify your Aadhaar, you will have to upload a video of yourself as proof with your Aadhaar.
- Step 7:
By providing all this information, your account will be opened.
- Step 8:
Urgently you will have to activate your account as per the given instructions, to activate the trading through 3 in 1 account.
Rating by their customers:
- The rating on their overall fee framework is 2.5 out of 5.
- The rating for their brokerage charges and plans is 3.5 out of 5.
- The rating on their usability is 2.7 out of 5.
- The rating on their customer service is 2.4 out of 5.
- The rating on the research capabilities is 2.4 out of 5.
- They facilitate their customers with the easiest deposit transaction.
- The transfer of funds and deposits is free of cost.
- The customer can also earn from interest.
- The customer can keep the record and track of all the assets owned by him/her just with the help of 1 account.
- Their brokerage charges are also reasonable.
- Upstox offers brokerage-free trading in the Equity Delivery segment (Customer does not have to pay brokerage for delivery trades in the equity segment).
- Mobile trading app available for both Android and iOS phones. No software uses any of the charges.
- After Market Order (AMO) and Cover Order are available on both web and mobile.
- Trailing-Stop or Stop-Loss (SL) is available on both web and mobile.
- They offer the customers Margin Against Shares.
- Online IPO Application (UPI) is available.
- The trader can save up to 90% of the brokerage charges from the Upstox.
- They charge for their call services.
- On the delivery trades, there are no fundings available.
- They do not offer exciting monthly or weekly plans to their traders.
- For sending them contract notes, they also charge for it. And the trader will have to pay the courier services also.
- Free trading is available just for the basic brokerage plan, while on other plans there are charges.
- They do not avail their customers with recommendations and tips of trading and investment to their traders.
- They do not avail their customers with API access for the automated type of trading.
If you are looking for an advanced and easily reachable platform for trading. Then you will have to definitely go for Upstox. Their attractive key features are their low brokerage charges and highest margins. Their trading platforms web, desktop, and mobile application are advanced, fast, and approachable to everyone. The type of trading and the offers they are offering is suitable for professionals as well as for noobs.